OBJECTIVES, ACHIEVEMENTS AND FUTURE PROPOSALS OF THE TRUST
- To assist or help existing schools by arranging free tuition for the benefit of students without any profit motive
- To organize, start, run or assist any program either by itself or by assisting or coordinating with other institutions for guidance, counselling and training without any profit motive
- To constitute scholarships to poor and deserving students to enable them to continue their studies and to give grants for fees and other charges or to reimburse costs of books, instruments and educational aids
- To start, establish and run student hostels or orphanages and to give assistance to find inexpensive or free living accommodation to enable them to pursue their studies
- To give assistance by way of finance or by kind through distribution of books, notebooks, pens, clothes, uniforms, meals etc., for the poor and the indigent
- Free coaching classes to children of the village (all grades) are being held since December 2013.
- Financial support provided for needy students.
- During the academic year 2014-2015, the Trust has sponsored tuition fees of students for a total sum of Rs. 2,35,918.00
- Free notebooks, school bags and examination pads were distributed to the school children.
- During the academic year 2015-2016, the Trust has sponsored tuition fees of students for a total sum of Rs. 6,90,030.00
- To enter into a Memorandum of understanding with the Education Department, Government of Karnataka to run free Secondary School (VI and VII Standard) in English Medium with effect from June 2015. Preliminary discussion with the Block Education Officer, Nelamangala has been done. Guidance and services of experts for affiliation and registration have been sought for and are in place.
- Proposal to conduct Smart Classes for children of the village
- To improve the infrastructure of the locally run government school and also provide free uniforms, books, notebooks, stationery items, blackboards and additional nutritious mid day meals for the students.
- Panchakarma courses to be conducted in collaboration with I-AIMS (FRLHT). Preparation for recruiting and sponsoring students for Pancha Karma training programme and Primary Health Awareness programme are in progress.
- Proposed Ayurveda College BAMS Course Admission Commensing from April – May 2017 Approved by RGUHS, CCIM & Ministry of Ayush.