As part of the Objectives of the Trust and based on the requirements of the village and surrounding areas, the Trust deems it fit to construct a home for the aged, the intellectually and physically challenged and their care givers.
The ongoing service activities of the Trust include:
- Free dispensary and free medicines
- Poor feeding on a periodical basis
- Scholarships and fees paid to deserving students
- During the academic year 2014-2015, the Trust has sponsored tuition fees of students from April till date for a total sum of Rs. 2,35,918.00
- Free notebooks, school bags and examination pads are distributed to school children
- Providing additional coaching and tuition to students (Standard 1 to PUC) of the village schools – both Kannada medium and English medium
- Conducting free vocational training classes to women of the neighbouring villages
- Conducting Primary Health Care awareness programmes in Ayurveda
- Promoting sports and games among the village youth.
Providing facilities for sports, recreation and cultural development of the children of Arjunabettahalli and neighbouring villages – Cricket kit and mat donated to the village cricket team. A recreational public park with herbal garden for the village, along with play area for children is being developed by the Trust
- Conducting environment cleanliness awareness programmes
- Providing street lights to the village – streets lights have been provided at regular intervals from the village school till the Railway gate at Gollahalli, a distance of about 1.5 kms.
- Development of village roads – approach road has been widened and storm water drains have been repaired, cleared and fortified and pipes have been provided to the village.
Participation and contributions from well-wishers to these programmes are appreciated.